This weekend I had a card-reader failure, which unfortunately caused a complete malfunction of my flash card and deleted all of the photos on it, including my Halloween nails! Alas, no record remains but there are two positive results: 1) I will now finally replace the card reader that I have had to jiggle, prop, plug and un-plug, and beg to work every time I’ve used it for the last year or so; and 2) I can show you my black and red nails from a couple of weeks ago instead.
For this design I used nail art tape and two polishes: Zoya Blaze and Essie Black Licorice. The rest is self explanatory, I think. These aren’t my usual style but every now and then it is fun to try something a little different.
Happy November. Thanks for stopping by!